Friday, June 7, 2019

Expanding Worldview Post #2

Before coming on this trip many people told me or warned me about the Anti-American sentiment. I was actually pretty nervous about coming to Ireland and people being mean or not as accepting because I am American. I did have a few people randomly ask me if I was American, I'm guessing we have a certain look or something. Other than that people have been so nice and accepting to our group. People have been willing to help us find places to eat and tell us their favorite places to shop. I am so glad it was not like what I was warned about before arriving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Global Citizenship Post #2

While in Ireland, everywhere we have gone there has been a recycle bin and a regular trash bin. In some food places there has even been comp...